DOBERMAN PINSCHER RECORD BOOK
EVERY dog owner needs to have one of these. A binder that keeps and organizes all the details and information for your dogs, handy for: emergencies, vet visits, remembering information/details, and a special place to keep memories and certificates.
Maybe we are "overboard" in this area but this book has come handy so many times! Adapt it to the needs of your dog and household.
YOU WILL NEED
- Large 3 Ring Binder
- Page Protectors/Folders
- All Records & Photos
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- AKC Registration Certificate
- Dam/Sire Info & Health Tests (any additional info breeder gave you)
- Purchase Contract
- Copy & Proof of Microchip #
- Copy of City License
- Pre-made "Lost Dog" Poster *okay this might sound a little nuts but, if heaven forbid you lose your dog, you want something ready immediately to copy and post absolutely everywhere, you can think out the details when you are not in a panic, it will save you valuable time if ever actually needed, keep it current)
- List of Local Shelters/Rescues/Vet Offices (anywhere in case they are lost that you can check for their return, and notify)
- Proof of Current Vaccination (x2-3 copies)
- Record History of Vaccinations
- Record History of Vet Visits
- Record of Heat Cycles (if applicable)
- Health Testing Certificates (VWD, Hips, Elbows, Cardio, Thyroid, CERF, PDK4, Dings, etc)
- Training/Title Certificates
- Ribbons, etc
Organize, add, modify any of the parts for what you actually need and what you have. Put a nice picture on the front of the binder with their name on it. Add special things in the photo/memory section - everybody is digital now, you probably have tons of pictures on your phone/computer/instagram BUT you never know when things might crash so preserve a few in actual print.